by Monly Chang in Chemical
25th Feb, 2021
Quarry Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
Application Support Specialist
Our client, a French MNC is looking for a high caliber candidate to fulfill the above mentioned position. Details are as followings:
- Providing immediate assistance on issues reported by users' tools comprising mainly of complex web applications and APIs.
- Providing clear steps to reproduce, instructions and supporting developers to understand the nature of the issue to be fixed and evaluating retroactive actions.
- Collaborating with end users, functional analysts and developers to identify and solve issues
- Providing high quality support to all users across the business, either by writing or by engaging into verbal conversations.
- To understand complex web applications with a view to troubleshooting reported issues and identifying root causes.
- To inspect technical issues with web application performance (DNS lookup, network browser inspection).
- 13 months salary + bonus
- Medical insurance coverage
- Vision allowance
- 17 - 22 days annual leave
- Degree in Computer Science or related subjects
- Fluent English and Cantonese, Mandarin is preferred
- 5 years working experience in a Web Application Support environment, specially in Azure. Net environment and attending complex applications
- Ability to manage Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Operation Level Agreement (OLA)
- Knowledge of ITSM tools (Jira, TFS, VSTS, ZenDesk, Azure DevOps, etc.)
- SQL and C#.Net programming knowledge - code debugging
- Experience with Visual Studio and SQL Server
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks and work in a dynamic multi-cultural environment.
- Experience in monitoring tools (Kibana, Azure App Insights , Sentry, site24/7, etc...)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills