by Sowmyah Narayanan in Telecommunication
11th May, 2020
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
Agile Project Manager
Our client a leading telecom company is looking for Agile Project Managers
• Acting as scrum master across all projects for the Software Engineering team. Facilitating all agile meetings (stand-up, iteration planning, showcase, retrospective).
• Ensuring team members keep meaningful, accurate, and up-to-date status for all Stories in Jira.
• Delivering projects that meet or exceed client expectations on time and on budget.
• Proactively recommending improvements to our internal processes, increasing the value we provide to our clients and teams.
• Regular meetings with internal and external stakeholders to ensure projects are progressing on schedule and teams are aware of their commitments and deadlines.
• Managing client relationships, budgets and expectations throughout the project.
• Coaching other project managers and software developers on agile practices; assisting other project managers with agile meetings.
• At least 3 years' experience in an Agile Project Management role in a digital environment.
• An Agile Enthusiast who is up to date on current project management methodologies. Familiarity with DevOps is highly recommended.
• Outstanding communication, both verbal and written. Ability to communicate verbally in Cantonese would be helpful.
• Ability to effectively manage, coach and positively influence a team.
• Strong client focus.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
• Effective time management and organizational skills.
• Team player as well as the ability to work independently.
• Time management and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Flexibility and adaptability.
• Ability to work well under pressure and deliver to deadlines in a fast-paced & changing environment.
• Experience with Atlassian JIRA and Confluence products for issue management, reporting and collaboration.
• Experience with Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and BDD-style acceptance criteria writing.
• Project Management certifications (e.g. Professional Scrum Master (PSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), PMI Project Management Professional, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner) would be helpful.