Our client is leading Supply Chain & Logistics company, specialized in Food & Beverage Packaging.
1. Assist with travel arrangements such as flight bookings and hotel reservations for travelers at Shanghai office, including visa application.
2. Assist in organizing group meetings by soliciting meeting package from hotels or other venues; organize meals; and provide on-site admin support, if necessary. Communicate with attendees on the details of the meeting arrangements and meeting agenda.
3. Notes taking and transfer flip chart notes into a formal document (e.g. Word) and turnaround the document within two weeks of meeting closure.
4. Manage office supplies and pantry items, including printing of stationery such as business cards, name plates for employees.
5. Work with Finance team to allocate T&E expense to respective BUs.
1. 1-3 years of working experience in office administration
2. Past experience in managing office services, including travel arrangements is an added advantage
3. Preferably MNC environment
4. Diploma in Business Administration
5. Proficient in English