Our Client: Trading Company
- Attend to walk-ins, handling mails and courier (incoming
- Attend to incoming guests and to serve drinks to them.
- Answer incoming calls.
- General upkeep of the office.
- Requisition of office equipment and supplies.
- Manage and order office stationaries & pantry
- Liaise with suppliers on printing of name cards and
letterheads, office equipment, office broadband, etc.
- Data-entry, general filing, scanning & photocopying.
- Run errands - banks, etc.
- Perform ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ Levels Certificate.
- At least 2 years Receptionist cum Admin experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Good working attitude and willing to learn.
applications please email detailed resumein MS WORD Format and a recent photo
to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
EA Reg. No
R1100463 | EA License. No. 12C5083