by Pida Pimnok in Automotive
13th May, 2020
Accounts Payable Specialist
Salary: 70,000 - 90,000 THB.
Location: Chonburi, Rayong
Scope of job:
and system implementation
- Review and verify invoices per
company policy and post invoices in financial system.
- Research and resolve invoice
discrepancies and issues.
- Correspond with vendors and
respond to internal and external inquiries.
- Run AP aging report to conduct
AP payment per payment terms. Clear AP balance per payment records timely.
- Process intercompany invoices
and book in system properly. Issue debit note or credit note per
- Making sure that VAT and
withholding taxes are recorded correctly.
- Prepare and file monthly VAT
and withholding tax returns online.
- Assist on year end audit
including preparing audit schedules, and liaising with auditors on any
- Assist in tax schedules for
filing of income tax returns as required.
- Prepare account payables cash
- Provide bank related reports
and analysis to Region treasury including bank balance and bank charges.
- Involve in payment process
optimization and other treasury related improvement projects.
- Involve in SAP implementation,
system enhancement projects and system testing.
- Find ways to continuously
improve processes and responsibilities in his/her job.
- Reviewing Vendor Add requests
for correctness prior to Manager approval.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or other related field
At least 8 years of Accounts Payable or related experience in
Knowledge of accounting and understand of activities which must
take place to make the General Ledger accurately reflect the transactions.
Knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures of Accounts Payable
and / or Accounting.
Ability to perform multiple tasks accurately, efficiently,
quickly, and independently while meeting assigned deadlines and/or quotas.