Accounts Executive / Junior Accountant (PEA 0407)
Our Client: High-end Engineering Solution Industry
Location: Penjuru (Jurong East)
Working Days: 5 days
- Entering sales order in SAP B1 and Workbench
- Issuing invoice, delivery note, commercial invoice when requested.
- Update payment receipt and follow up on outstanding invoices.
- Requesting Performance Bond/Banker's Guarantee when the project required.
- Creation of new project ID when is required.
- Update and send out the Invoice Payment Tracker every Thursday.
- Timesheet to be uploaded from Workbench to SAP B1
- Reconcile order value in Workbench and SAP B1
- Maintain AR aging report
- Process expense claims/ credit cards
- Post recurring journals, update B/S schedules
- Maintain FA register, assets tagging
- Full sets for dormant entities, and China Rep office
- Update month-end exchange rate onto SAP
- Any Ad hoc duties as assigned by the FD or FM
- Minimum Diploma or equivalent.
At least 3-5 years of work experience in Financial reporting and statutory compliance functions.
Prefer those work with companies engaged in Engineering projects and Manufacturing for at least 3 years.
Experienced in SAP B1.
Very good knowledge of and ability to use MS Office (particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin (to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates)
Good, confident communicator.
Willing to work 1 year contract
Bilingual in English & Mandarin to liaise with China & Taiwan counterparts
Able to start work as soon as possible