Accounts Assistant- MNC firm
Our client is a mid-sized management consulting firm with operations in many countries worldwide. (Not a CPA firm)
We are now seeking an Accounts Assistant who will be responsible for providing clerical support related to accounting such as:
- Reconciliation of accounts on a timely basis.
- AR/AP duties (esp AR and Credit Control).
- Clerical duties related to accounting department (data entry, e-filing etc)
- Handle enquiries and liaise with parties for follow ups.
- Other ad hoc tasks as assigned.
- Degree holder from overseas preferred.
- Relevant working experience in related field esp with AR/AP/Credit control preferred but not a must. Candidates with Accounting degree + CS exp + Excel skills will also be considered.
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Good communication skill in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Detail minded, accurate, hard-working and able to meet tight deadlines.