Accounting Officer ( Food Industry)
· Handle all accuracy of finance and accounting
operations in terms of AP, AR, and operations
Analyze invoice/expense reports, recording
entries, charge expenses to accounts.
Responsible for accounts payable and
expenditure accounting to ensure accuracy with the budget plan
Process vendor invoices and reconcile petty
Post account transactions, verify financial
reports in accounting software
Fixed Asset register management and perform inventory
Accomplish accounting and organization
mission by completing related results as needed.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or any related fields.
· Experience in manufacturing especially for a new plant setup is preferable.
· Proficiency in Excel (Pivot tables, vlookups, etc.), ERP-SAP
· Own transportation is a must.
· Ability to travel to work on Saturday ( 6-day work week )
· Flexibility and organizational ability in order to multitask and meet changing work demands