by Thanawan Phureewattana in Automotive
26th Aug, 2020
Handle all daily accounting and financial operations included billing, collection, verify payment, intercompany confirmation and monitor OPEX & CAPEX.
- Handle all daily accounting and financial operations included billing, collection, verify payment, intercompany confirmation and monitor OPEX & CAPEX.
- Handle month-end and year-end closing for manufacturing plant within deadline.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet and cash account reconciliations to financial statement for manufacturing plant.
- Handle tax activities including tax submission and tax reporting.
- Liaise with auditor to prepare the audited financial statements.
- Liaise with other departments, suppliers and revenue department in order to solve any accounting and financing related issues.
- Assist financial controller for ad hoc assignments.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business with an emphasis in Accounting, or a related field
Minimum 10 years of accounting experience and able to handle full sets accounts
Excellent computer skills; experience in accounting software, Microsoft Office Suite
Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and Thai)
Advanced knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting best practices, laws, standards, and state/national regulations
Self Starter, Energetic, Can do attitude
Holding CPD license and able to close and sing off account.
Good personality, communication and presentation skills