Position: Accounting Officer
· Handle all accuracy of finance and accounting
operations in terms of AP, AR, and operations
· Analyze invoice/expense reports, recording
entries, charge expenses to accounts.
· Responsible for accounts payable and
expenditure accounting to ensure accuracy with the budget plan
· Process vendor invoices and reconcile petty
· Post account transactions, verify financial
reports in accounting software
· Fixed Asset register management and perform inventory
· Accomplish accounting and organization
mission by completing related results as needed.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or any related fields.
· Experience in Accounting for manufacturing is preferable.
· Proficiency in Excel (Pivot tables, vlookups, etc.), ERP
· Own transportation is a must.
· Ability to travel to work on Saturday ( 6-day work week )
· Flexibility and organizational ability in order to multitask and meet changing work demands