Our client is a world class specialist in producing high precision machining and turning parts, successfully establishing ourselves as quality oriented and competitive trusted source for a variety of manufacturing industries such as automotive industry, telecommunication industry, 3C industry and medical & laboratory equipment and many others.
- Ensuring all account transactions are accurate and performed in a timely manner.
- Handle for accounting functions (AP, AR, GL), balance sheets, financial statements and reporting.
- Consolidating financial reports to assist with management analysis.
- Reconciling service provided reports to accounting booking transactions.
- Helping prepare details for monthly reporting and financial statements.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting or a related field.
- At least 5-7 years of work experience in account receivable, GL and financial reporting.
- Computerized accounting skills; proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent documentation management.
- Good command of Thai and English.