by Pakhawadee Janyou in Manufacturing
19th Mar, 2021
Samut Sakhon, Samut Sakhon, Thailand
Our client is in Textile / Garment industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verify invoices to be completed for payment and recording.
- Review and record accrued expenses with supporting document on time.
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions and other accounts.
- Reconcile Vat payable, AR , AP forecast
- Produce account payable aging report and other expenses report.
- Tax withheld by supplies.
- Sales / AR aging reports.
- Prepare the fixed asset registration.
- Stock controlling and analysis on goods receipt and invoice receipt
- Provide supporting documentation for audits.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting or related fields.
- At least 2-5 years of experience in accounting/finance.
- Good experience in ERP, accounting software.
- Able to perform well under pressure
- GL, Inventory experience will be advantage.