This position will have accountability and ownership of the following:
• Leadership of value creation in the Packaging and Warehousing areas including leadership,
development and management of the regional portfolio for both capital and non-capital initiatives and activities
across the region as well as providing technical input expertise for project development.
• Lead the deployment of manufacturing technology processes to sustain value and enable growth and
• Provide technical support for strategic activities, including but not limited to analysis of opportunities with
complex business cases and providing technology transfer between world class packaging suppliers and COMPANY
• Oversee technology performance, utilizing metrics and KPI’s to ensure sustainment of value and identification of
opportunities ensure digitalization of metrics, KPIs and measures for visibility at all levels of the organization.
• Complete regional gap assessment against corporate and best in class packaging standards and operations.
Develop short and long-term roadmap to close these gaps at each facility including prioritization across the
• Support locations through implementation of standardization of processes, validation of compliance to
standards and technical development of their people
• Provide technology leadership for Inherently Safer Design, Process Safety and Food Safety standards for
50% Value Creation
• Lead short, mid, long term value creation through identification and prioritization of opportunities and applying
operational excellence practices and priniciples .
• Support the global Packaging MTO in providing technical support for growth opportunities within the region.
• Develop and manage the regional packaging portfolio in alignment with Product line, Business, Regional and
• Drive additional value by overseeing Packaging and Warehousing Systems and Cost Savings initiatives across the
35% Sustain the Base
• Identify, share and institutionalize best practices by understanding, documenting and deploying them across the
• Partner globally to audit performance to these standards.
• Create and utilize processes and metrics to sustain the value created and identify opportunities.
• Develop/optimize Packaging processes
15% Develop, coach, lead others
• Ensure standard employee training and development relating to Packaging within the region.
• Share vision, direction, value opportunities and empower/enable others to achieve it.
• Provide coaching, development, and performance management to direct and indirect reports.